Amazon Web services is giving free tier account to explore the AWS and it is absolutely free. To get the free tier account follow the below steps.
- Go to http://aws.amazon.com/free/
- Click on “Create a Free Account”.
- Enter your e-mail address. Click on the radio button “I am a new user.” Then click on “sign in using our secure server”
- Enter your Login credentials and click on continue.
- Enter your contact information, Security check and click on checkbox. Click on “Create Account and continue.”
- Enter your payment information details and click on any of the 1 option for Billing address.
- In this step you need to provide the mobile number. AWS will call to that number to verify you. During that time you need to provide the token visible on the screen.
- Choose support plan as “Basic”which is free.
From the completion of above step you will get AWS free tier account. Start getting to the AWS console.
Caution: The Validity of this account will be 12 month and what are the services you can use and how much memory can be use with this account ,for all these information you can get at http://aws.amazon.com/free/faqs/. If you start using any service which doesn’t fall under free tier, then AWS will charge you.